Hotel: Paragraph Freedom Square, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Tbilisi
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Job type: Full-time
Position: HR Supervisor
Paragraph Tbilisi is Georgia’s first Luxury Collection Hotel located in the heart of Tbilisi.
The Hotel offers exceptional amenities, unique eateries, grand architectural design, a luxurious Spa and Stunning views on Old Town. Personalized concierge services, conference rooms equipped with high-end technology, SPA center Stretched over three floors, design and service elements allow guests to feel Georgian spirit without even leaving the hotel.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
- Ensures the company’s standards are maintained during all HR processes,
- Performs various HR administrative tasks and assures the preciseness of HR document flow, processes the payroll register
- Creates relevant & correspondent employment documents for new hire/transfer/promotion/position change/resignation/termination;
- Provides assistance in obtaining the work permit and other essential documents for expats;
- Maintains precise balance records of ANY types of leave (vacation/paid/unpaid/sick/maternity);
- Actively coordinates with insurance company on addition or removal of employees into the insurance list;
- Is responsible for accurate processing of Monthly Payroll;
- Processes the documents provided by department heads and reports any payroll errors;
- Maintains all necessary documents that are reflected into the payroll register;
- Addressing queries about payroll-relates issues;
- Oversees the completion of compensation and benefit documentation;
- Produces and submits reports on General HR activity;
- Counsels staff on HR policies, practices and procedures
Candidate Profile (Education and Experience)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of Georgian, English. (Spoken & written). Additional languages are of added value.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Sociable, excellent interpersonal skills, result orientated, outgoing personality, active & enthusiastic, team player, trustworthy and dependable
- Time management and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently
- Related work experience in an International Organization preferred; Hospitality background is an added value
Interested applicants should send their CV to HRtbilisi@paragraphhotels.com
Please indicate the Position you apply for in the “subject” line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and a sustainable, inclusive culture that puts employees first.