Hotel: Paragraph Freedom Square, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Tbilisi
Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
Job type: Full-time
Position: HR Coordinator
Paragraph Tbilisi is Georgia’s first Luxury Collection Hotel located in the heart of Tbilisi.
The Hotel offers exceptional amenities, unique eateries, grand architectural design, a luxurious Spa and Stunning views on Old Town. Personalized concierge services, conference rooms equipped with high-end technology, SPA center Stretched over three floors, design and service elements allow guests to feel Georgian spirit without even leaving the hotel.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our team.
- Responds to internal and external HR related inquiries or request and provides assistance;
- Maintains records of personnel related data in both paper and the database and ensures all employment requirements are met;
- Ensures the proper filing of personal files, registers new associate, enrolls her/him into attendance system, provides name tag, etc.;
- Supports the recruitment/ hiring process by sourcing candidates, assists in short listing and schedules interviews in coordination with requesting department heads or representatives;
- Ensures the proper filing of personnel related documents: Personal Files, Vacation & Sick Leave List;
- Is in charge to prepare Personal Action Forms (on New Hire, Promotion, Salary Change, Paid or Unpaid Leave);
- Coordinates with all departments to plan HR related events;
- Actively coordinates with vocational colleges on part time job/ summer job/ training or/and retraining of individuals;
- Follows up with disciplinary measures imposed to associates, is responsible for accurate data filing;
- Constantly keeps CV database updated and is in close coordination to departments that announce the job vacancies;
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Candidate Profile (Education and Experience)
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of Georgian, English. (Spoken & written). Additional languages are of added value.
- Sociable, excellent interpersonal skills, result orientated, outgoing personality, active & enthusiastic, team player, trustworthy and dependable
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Time management and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently
- Related work experience in an International Organization preferred; Hospitality background is an added value
Interested applicants should send their CV to HRtbilisi@paragraphhotels.com
Please indicate the Position you apply for in the “subject” line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and a sustainable, inclusive culture that puts employees first.