Majid Al Futtaim Hypermarkets Georgia LLC – Carrefour Georgia is pleased to announce the opening for the position of Business Analys.
Majid Al Futtaim Group is the leading retail and leisure pioneer in the MENA and Central Asia. Majid Al Futtaim is one of the most fast growing companies. Majid Al Futtaim Retail manages Carrefour Hypermarkets in countries of Middle East, North Africa and Central Asia offering shoppers quality, variety and great value for money over a wide product range.
Wherever it is an employer, Majid Al Futtaim Carrefour Georgia aspires to be seen as a benchmark in human resources management and social responsibility. The group makes every effort to support the development of its staff members attracting, training, supporting, promoting and securing the loyalty of its employees.
MAJID AL FUTTAIM HYPERMARKETS GEORGIA (Carrefour) offers the unique opportunity for employment and career development by opening the vacancy for the position of Business Analyst.
- Enable different Business scenarios that meet to the business’ revenue goals and target market.
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to gain insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services to increase market share and profitability.
- Scope the opportunities based on market trends and industry condition
- Identify ideal pricing structures and optimal price points
- Draft strategic pricing plans and processes to improve existing pricing structures
- Applying statistical/mathematical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability/sales on portfolio
- Create reports reflecting various metrics
- Communicate findings effectively to relevant departments of the company
- Work with the sales and marketing team to define pricing structure for company products
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to pricing suggestions
- Forecasting revenue and market share based on market trends, product costs, profit margins, and sales volumes.
- Collaborating with sales and marketing departments on developing and implementing competitive pricing strategies.
- Developing dynamic pricing tools, business models to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends
- Keeping informed on pricing analysis methods and industry trends.
- Provide support to other commercial departments for all matters related to data analytics and report
- Preparing different types of reports
- Provide analysis of the actual business performance and plans particularly in the commercial area
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or in the related fields (mathematics, statistics, finance, economics) MBA is a plus
- At least 2+ years’ experience in same field (Pricing Analyst, Data analyst, Financial analyst)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Technical and mathematical skills
- Analytical and logical reasoning
- Fluency in English.
If you feel that your qualifications meet our requirements and want to develop within our company, please send your CV in ENGLISH to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position title – Business Analyst in the subject line otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Submitting your CV, you consent to the Company owning and processing your personal data.