Marco Polo Hotel Gudauri is looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Waiter/Waitress.
Department: Food and Beverage Department
Reports to: F&B Supervisor and Manager
Job purpose of waiter/waitress is to take orders from clients, serve food and beverages, set tables and permanently verify if visitors are satisfied. Overall responsibility includes high quality of service, good knowledge of food and beverage ingredients and cooking methods.
Knowledge, skills and abilities :
- Work experience in related field is required
- Education in Food and Beverage field is considered as a plus
- Basic English is required, any additional languages considered as a plus
- Sound knowledge of Food and Beverage products
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Attentive enough to control several tasks simultaneously
- Clean and positive appearance
- Attentive to details.
- Take orders from visitors for food or beverages and ensure to serve orders on time
- Inform customers about daily specials
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing ingredients and cooking methods
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to fix any problems
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Implement cleaning schedule/procedures as required
We offer :
- Hotel provides meals and lodging
- Free insurance after 2 months starting work
- Working schedule: 9 hours ( Includes 1 hour of break )
If you are interested, please send your CV with a photo, to the following e-mail address: [email protected] and indicate the name of the relevant vacancy. Otherwise the application will not be considered.