Web development company WEB SMART is announcing a vacancy for the position of Back-end developer
We are looking for a full time NodeJS developer to maintain and/or create web applications.
- Depending on the project requirements, create and deploy features.
- Keep in touch with a client about web application features.
- Follow the instructions of the team leader.
- participate in daily calls, work in an agile environment environment.
- At least 0.5 years of experience to work as back-end developer Soft skills:
- Good communication skills
- Good English skills
- Nice to have Russian skills
- Desire to learn and progress
- Team player
A little about us:
- We are young, strong team;
- Democratic and creative atmosphere in the team;
- Interesting projects with foreign customers;
- Opportunity for continuous development and career growth;
- During breaks – coffee, tea, milk, cookies, fruits;
- Team building with pizza and board games;
- Technical conferences.
Send your CV to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
please indicate Back-end developer
in the Subject line of the e-mail.
Waiting for your response! Maybe this is your way!